Legal Network is a FREE referral and support network for law firms.
Established in 2007, we have assisted hundreds of law firms to retain their clients by offering expert legal advice in areas they do not practice in, or are unable to due to conflict.
In return, we offer up to 10% fee share on our paid legal fees and a commitment that we will not poach, cross sell or market our services to our member firms clients.
Benefits of the Legal Network membership:
- UP TO 10% FEE SHARE OF FINAL PROFIT COSTS – Earn money on cases that you do not wish to deal with. Our fee share payment terms are simple – when the client pays us we pay you. For full details of our fee share arrangements, please contact us.
- NON-POACHING COMMITMENT – We will not cross sell or actively market Hugh James to any client you refer to us. We want your clients to stay your clients.
- SAVE MONEY ON TRAINING YOUR STAFF – Our competitively priced seminars offer a diverse range of topics to ensure that they are relevant for the majority of our member firms. It gives all staff the opportunity to enhance their professional development.
- FREE ENQUIRY LINE – You will have access to a no cost enquiry line on any technical legal matter.
- REDUCE THE COST OF YOUR OVERHEADS – We have relationships with local suppliers who are able to offer you reduced rates so that they can save money on stationery, printing, shredding, utilities DX, telecoms and compliance advice.
- FINANCIAL PLANNING ADVICE – We offer independent financial advice you can trust that is authorised and regulated by the FCA and SRA. This means that any advice we give will be backed by two professional bodies so you can be certain that your client is in safe hands. Should you wish to receive it, we offer you 20% of the initial fee we receive.
- OPPORTUNITY FOR FREE WORK REFERRALS – When a client’s requirements fall within your remit and not ours, we endeavour to refer clients to our member firms within the network.
- FREE LEGAL NEWS UPDATE – Emailed quarterly, we keep you up to date with changes in the profession and relevant legal news stories.
- NATIONAL COVERAGE – We have offices in Cardiff and London and links with other full service law firms across the UK and can assist you with referring work outside of Wales and London if required.
Some comments from our member firms:
“Being part of Legal Network means we can refer our clients to a chambers rated firm, safe in the knowledge that they will not poach our clients. The fee share on billed matters is also an additional source of revenue for work we would ordinarily have turned away.”
“Legal Network has and continues to be a ‘win win’ experience for us! Not only has it had the benefit of increased revenue as a result of fee sharing but we have cut costs as a result of the buying group by saving money on electricity bills, stationery and DX.”
“The corridor service has proved to be a valuable resource for us. We have received prompt access to a lawyer who has dealt with our queries on a number of occasions.”
Seminar and training programme:
Legal Network holds a number of varied CPD seminars at different locations across South Wales and London. With some events complementary and others with prices starting from £15 for three hours of CPD it is a very cost effective way of ensuring all your staff are progressing their professional development.
To see a list of our upcoming seminars click here.
If you have any further queries or are interested in joining Legal Network, please contact us.
Follow us on Twitter @HughjamesLNW