Webinar: Impact of the PCR on development agreements
This webinar will look at the impact of public procurement rules on planning obligations and development agreements. These issues will be examined in light of the Court of Appeal judgment in the case of Faraday v West Berkshire Council [November 2018].
Hosted by Emily Powell, Partner in the Commercial team, and Rachel Arentsen, Senior Associate in the Commercial Property team, the webinar will cover:
- An overview of relevant public procurement rules
- What constitutes a ‘public works contract’
- Development of case law in land development context
- Structure of development agreements
- Treatment of planning obligations involving works
- Mitigating procurement risk and best practice
If you would like to register your place, please click the link above and fill in your details. You will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions and the opportunity to add the event to your calendar.
If you experience any issues when registering, please get in touch using the contact form.
We look forward to you joining us.