Charlotte represents clients who have sustained injuries as a result of their military service. Charlotte currently specialises in Non Freezing Cold Injury claims.
Charlotte worked as a paralegal with the firm’s Involegal department during her LPC. She began her training contract at Hugh James in September 2018, sitting in Involegal, Clinical Negligence and Neurolaw departments. Charlotte qualified into the Military department in March 2020.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2020
- Qualified at Hugh James: 2020
- Trained at Hugh James: 2018
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2017
- Cardiff University, Legal Practice Course: 2018
- University of Exeter,LLB Law: 2017
- Junior Lawyer's Division (Cardiff) - Committee 2018, 2019, 2020