Charlotte has recently qualified into the Military team having completed her training contract with Hugh James. She currently specialises in military deafness claims.
Prior to qualification, Charlotte obtained over a year's personal injury experience, undertaking seats in Clinical Negligence and Neurolaw. Charlotte has also worked as a paralegal and also spent the first seat of her training contract in the Involegal Property team.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2020
- Qualified at Hugh James: 2020
- Trained at Hugh James: 2018
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2017
- Cardiff University, Legal Practice Course: 2018
- University of Exeter,LLB Law: 2017
- Junior Lawyer's Division (Cardiff) - Committee 2018, 2019, 2020