Having started her career with Hugh James as a Paralegal in nursing care, Emma spent 3 years honing her skills. She then went on to complete her training contract with Hugh James, developing her skills in nursing care, claims, and banking and real estate finance.
Since then Emma has qualified as a Solicitor and joined the Banking team, where she specialises in banking and real estate finance.
Emma acts for commercial lenders and investors on acquisition finance and undertakes due diligence against secured assets. Her clients include Metro Bank PLC, NatWest and Hodge Bank.
- Trained at Hugh James from 2017
- Qualified at Hugh James in 2019
Notable recent deals
- Acted for commercial lender in relation to a £10,000,000.00 multi-facility loan to an aircraft manufacturing business
- Advised a commercial lender on a £7,000,000.00 multi-facility secured against assets held by a motorcycle brand
- Advised a high street lender in relation to a £6,500,000.00 facility to develop a 57 bed care home
- Advised commercial lender in relation to £9,000,000 refinance of a care-home business comprising 25 sites.