Hannah qualified as a barrister in 2009 and practised at the self-employed Bar in Cardiff before joining the Hugh James Regulatory Department in April 2012.
Her clients mainly consist of local authority social services departments and she specialises in child care and placement for adoption.
Hannah undertakes all advice and case preparation as well as conducting all of her own advocacy. She deals with complex cases before courts at all levels. She has personally conducted over 200 cases for the department since her arrival five years ago.
- Cardiff High School 1997 – 2004
- The University of Leeds 2004 – 2007 (LLB.Hons)
- BPP Law School, Leeds 2007-2008 (Bar Vocational Course)
- 2009 Called to the Bar at Gray’s Inn
- 2009 Joined the self-employed Bar at Temple Chambers, Cardiff
- 2012 Joined Hugh James as Employed Counsel
- 2017 became Senior Associate at Hugh James
The General Counsel of the Bar
Farsi (Persian) - fluent spoken
What do you love most about your job?
The safeguarding of children is at the heart of what I do.
What do you like to do outside work?
I like cooking, eating out, travelling and visiting art exhibitions