Hannah deals with a wide variety of private clients including elderly clients and those with business and agricultural assets. The clients are a mixture of existing clients, some of whom we continue to see at a monthly surgery in Merthyr, and also new referrals.
- Estate administration
- Trust administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Protection of assets
- Elderly client advice
- Deeds of Variation
- Personal tax issues
- Aberystwyth University – Law Degree LL.B Hons
- University of Wales Swansea – LPC with distinction
- Trained at Hutchinson Thomas Solicitors
- Qualified September 2011 and worked at Hutchinson Thomas Solicitors until joining Hugh James in May 2016
What do you love most about your job?
Hannah enjoys meeting new people and the amount of client contact that she has which helps to build relationships. She deals with a wide variety of clients so no two days are the same.
What do you like to do outside work?
- Spin classes
- Making the most of time with family and friends.