Hayley joined Hugh James in 2016 and works in the Claimant Litigation Division of the firm, specifically dealing with asbestos related disease claims.
Hayley has worked in the field of Claimant Litigation personal injury for a number of years and has extensive and hands on experience of the litigation process. Hayley enjoys working closely with her clients to bring their claims to a successful conclusion.
- Qualified solicitor: 2014
- Qualified Chartered Legal Executive: 2013
- NewLaw Solicitors
- Cardiff University, Legal Practice Course
- Cardiff University, MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Staffordshire University, LLB with Criminology
What do you like to do outside of work?
Running, walking, reading, cooking and spending time with my family.