Hayley Hawkins joined Hugh James in 2016 and works in the Claimant Litigation Division of the firm, specifically dealing with asbestos related disease claims.
Hayley has worked in the field of Claimant Litigation personal injury for a number of years and has extensive and hands on experience of the litigation process. Hayley enjoys working closely with her clients to bring their claims to a successful conclusion.
- Previously employed with NewLaw for 8 years working on RTA Fast Track cases.
- Qualified in 2013 as a Chartered Legal Executive.
- Qualified in 2014 as a Solicitor.
- Staffordshire University – LLB with Criminology
- Cardiff University – MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Cardiff University – LPC (part-time)
What do you love most about your job?
What do you like to do outside of work?
Running, walking, reading, cooking and spending time with my family.