Helen joined the property division at Hugh James in 2016. Helen has specialist knowledge in a wide range of residential property matters including sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers, shared ownership, help to buy and equity release. Helen also has specific experience dealing with investors, lending institutions and private clients.
Over the last few years Helen has acted for a wide variety of clients and has dealt with a variety of transactions including the acquisition of a property for Celtic Manor.
What do you love most about your job?
I enjoy interacting with clients and the fast pace of the transactions.
What do you like to do outside work?
I enjoy spending time with my family.
- The Law Society
- The Law Society Property Section
- Chartered Legal Executive
- Tax Trusts and Estates
- Will Writing
- Trusts and Estate Administration
- Independent Financial Advisers
- The University of Wales, Swansea – History and Politics (2:1) Hons
- The Institute of Legal Executives – Chartered Legal Executive
- The University of Glamorgan – Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- Bristol Institute of Legal Practice – Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC)
- 2009 – Chartered Legal Executive
- 2010 - Solicitor
- Countrywide Property Lawyers – (2001 – 2004)
- Howells Solicitors (2004 – 2005)
- Watkins and Gunn (2005 – 2012)
- Partner at Rubin Lewis O’Brien (2012 – 2014)
- MLM Cartwright (2014 – 2016)
- Hugh James (2016)