Jennifer qualified into the Dispute Resolution department in Hugh James in September 2013, and works within the Property Litigation team within the department.
Jennifer has culminated a wide range of experience in property litigation. Jennifer regularly advises landlords and tenants, including individuals, corporate and public bodies on a broad range of subjects including dilapidation claims, forfeiture, possession proceedings (including squatter eviction), easements, opposed and unopposed lease renewals, operation of break clauses, rent reviews and other forms of landlord and tenant disputes. Properties include retail, office, industrial, residential and mixed use premises.
Jennifer also works for a number of property developers providing advice in relation to their freehold land and disputes involving option agreements, boundary disputes, property related professional negligence, adverse possession claims and possession proceedings.
Jennifer also has experience of acting for banking clients in relation to their management of property portfolios and property disputes which arise through the administration of estates.
- Landlord and tenant – lease renewals, dilapidations, forfeiture, easements, rent reviews Matters involving retail, office, industrial, residential and mixed use premises
- Option agreements
- Boundary disputes
- Possession proceedings
- Trained at Hugh James
- Qualified into Dispute Resolution in September 2013
- LPC: Cardiff University (2010-2011)
- GDL: University of Glamorgan (2009 – 2010)
- Degree in Architectural Studies: Edinburgh University (2004 – 2008)
What do you love most about your job?
The constant variety of work and the fact that I am challenged every day!
What do you like to do outside work?
Cooking, holidaying and watching sport!