Kathryn is a Solicitor in the Property Disputes team. She has particular expertise in working with neighbourly issues including claims relating to dangerous trees, noise nuisance, interference with private rights of way and boundary disputes.
Significant recent cases and instructions include:
- Representing a landowner in relation to a claim against a nationwide supermarket to reinstate their express right of way following construction of a new store.
- Representing an agricultural landowner in relation to flooding of their land and interference with their drainage easements.
Kathryn qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in December 2016 and then qualified as a Solicitor on 1 February 2018. Kathryn joined Hugh James in January 2019. Before coming to Hugh James, Kathryn worked largely with insurance clients and private clients being funded by legal expenses insurance.
- LLB in law from Lincoln University (2010)
- Completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of the West of England
- Completed the Professional Skills Course at the College of Law (Bristol)
- Italian (basic reading, writing and conversational)