Natalie Lane is an Associate in our corporate/commercial team. She regularly advises on corporate matters to include M&A, joint ventures, equity and debt investments, restructuring and general corporate governance. Natalie assists lead partners on a number of high-value corporate transactions.
Natalie advises both private and public sector clients on all aspects of commercial law to include complex, high-value commercial agreements, state aid and procurement advice.
- Advised the Development Bank of Wales on its recent investment to assist with a multi-million-pound management buyout of Nolan UPVC.
- Assist lead partner in advising Sheppards Pharmacy, Wales’s largest independent pharmacy group on its acquisitions including recent purchases of Emersons Pharmacy and Hope Pharmacy.
- Assisted on the sale of Amber Engineering to Biffa Plc.
Natalie joined Hugh James in 2013 as a paralegal. Natalie undertook her training contract at Hugh James in 2016 and qualified as a solicitor into the corporate/commercial department in September 2018.
- LLB Law, Cardiff University (2008 – 2011)
- LPC, Cardiff University (2013 – 2015)