Having qualified in September 2016, Nia developed her specialism in private client with an agriculturally focused law firm. Nia provided a wealth of succession planning advice including, advising on partnership agreements, farm business tenancies, Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies and addressing many issues associated with Agricultural Property Relief and Business Property Relief. Nia also drafted a variety of bespoke wills, lasting powers of attorney and administered multi-million pound agricultural estates.
Nia joined Hugh James in June 2017 and now manages a team in the Trusts and Estates department. Nia advises and assists her team at all stages of estate administration.
- Solicitor: Hugh James: 2017 - Present
- Solicitor: Agri Advisor Legal LLP 2016-2017
- Trained: Geldards LLP 2014-2016
- Legal Practice Course, Cardiff University
- Law degree, LLB, Cardiff University (2:1)