Robert deals with a range of financial planning areas. He is diploma qualified and is now working toward the highest level in the profession, Chartered status. He has already passed AF1 and is studying toward his next AF module.
- Personal Tax and Trust Planning (AF1)
- Dip in Regulated Financial Planning (RO1 – RO6)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice (MP)
- Black Belt Six Sigma – Lean Operations
- Cardiff University MBA
- Exeter University BSc Hons
- The Chartered Institute for Insurance
- The personal Finance Society
What do you love most about your job?
I enjoy the challenge of organising finances to help people achieve their goals.
What do you like to do outside work?
I enjoy keeping active. I play golf at Royal Porthcawl and go to the gym regularly.