Ryan is a solicitor in the Military department, and acts for current and former service personnel who as a result of their service, both home and abroad, suffer from life altering injuries. His current focus is on noise induced hearing loss claims.
Ryan previously served in the British Army as a combat medical technician within the Royal Army Medical Corps. He then transferred to the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards as an infanteer, where he deployed to Afghanistan during summer 2012.
Ryan continues his service with the 3rd Battalion Royal Welsh as a reservist.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2020
- Qualified at Hugh James: 2020
- Trained at Hugh James: 2018
- British Army, Royal Army Medical Corps & 1st Battalion Welsh Guards: 2009 - 2013
- BPP University, LPC Distinction: 2017
- University of South Wales, LLB Law (Hons) First: 2016