Stacey qualified in November 2016, and since that time has worked and specialised as a criminal defence advocate. Her work focused on defending clients in the police station and magistrates’ court on a range of offending behaviour. As an advocate her work was court based and she would regularly conduct trials, bail hearings, adjournment hearings and plea in mitigations.
She has now moved into the Regulatory department and works mainly in the care proceedings team acting for the local authority. She will also be involved in the case handling of court of protection and regulatory cases as well as being the first point of contact for motoring offences.
- Studied: Swansea University – Law degree and LPC
- Trained: Goldstones Solicitors February 2015 – November 2016
- Qualified: 2016
- Police Station Accredited March 2016
- Duty qualified Solicitor April 2017
- Swansea Junior Lawyers Division – Vice President 2017/2018
- Swansea Junior Lawyers Division – President 2018/2019
- CoPPA – July 2018
- Member of Swansea District law Society