The healthcare sector has experienced significant changes over recent years and, in this changing climate, healthcare professionals require legal advice from experts who understand their sector and the specific issues they face.
Our dedicated healthcare team is experienced in working closely with our healthcare clients to provide focused specialist advice to achieve the required results on a cost effective basis.
We represent a full range of private and public healthcare providers, offering straightforward and practical advice. Our clients include healthcare service groups, pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, banks and private equity institutions.
Our services include:
- Acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Contractual relationships with regulatory bodies
- Partnership/practice (and shareholder) agreements and disputes
- Collaboration and service-sharing arrangements (including public-private sector arrangements)
- Corporate finance – all aspects of and the securities for investments and funding arrangements
- Regulatory matters
- Property – purchases, sales and leases
- Public procurement – ensuring commissioners of healthcare services comply with public procurement legislation
- Employment issues
- Wealth protection and other legal services for private individuals
Contact us for a free consultation with our dedicated Healthcare team
GET IN TOUCH