We have over 40 years' experience working for the insurance industry and offer a comprehensive claims service. We have developed particular expertise working for the retail industry, public utilities, local authorities and the transport sector. Our work covers both pre-litigated and litigated matters and ranges from low value to multi-million pound catastrophic injury claims.
In addition to claims handling and recovery services, we offer full general insurance law advice which embraces:
- Policy interpretation and wording;
- Contractual disputes between insurer and insured;
- Fraud, arson;
- Non-disclosure, misrepresentation and utmost good faith;
- Insurable interests, subrogation and agency law; and
- Declaration under Section 152 Road Traffic Act.
We can provide a suite of reports bespoke to your needs which we are happy to agree. By providing you with this information we can help you identify areas of risk for your business and offer solutions as to how to reduce and best manage your claims spend.