Write a will
Putting the right plans in place protects your loved ones after you die and controls how your assets will be distributed. No-one likes to talk about it, but it’s really important for all of us to be prepared.
Did you know?
- 60% of adults don’t have a valid will*
- 77% of cohabiting adults don’t have a will*
- 78% of UK parents with children under 18 haven’t nominated a guardian* These people wouldn’t have control over what happens to their children, assets or estate if they died.
*Figures based on a YouGov report on behalf of Royal London – 2089 adults surveyed between 10 and 11 October 2017.
What happens after you die is not something people like to think about. But it’s worth addressing.
Questions to ask yourself
- Do I have a will?
- Is my will up to date?
- Have my circumstances changed since I wrote my will?
- Do I need a Power of Attorney?
- Have I made appropriate nominations for my pension, life policies etc?
Even in this time of social distancing, there are some simple steps you can take to create a will.
Make a will online
This is our most basic will writing service. It suits those who’s wishes are straightforward and unlikely to be disputed. You’ll use our will writing software to write your own will and we’ll store it free of charge.
Sounds great but my situation’s a little more complicated.
Ok, let’s talk. With our help, you can write a will over the phone or using video conferencing; it’s that simple. Get in touch today.
080 8274 1207