Why choose us for your cerebral palsy claim?
Our specialist cerebral palsy solicitors have been top ranked by both the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 independent legal guides for this area of the law. We are the only top-ranked firm in both directories for medical negligence in Wales and one of the largest practices in the UK. Our lawyers are highly experienced and can provide a wide range of professional services.
Cerebral palsy claims can be difficult to prove, so it is vital to have understanding and dedicated solicitors on your side to assist you through the process. They will try to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation to which you are entitled to.
- Hugh James is one of the leading injury compensation claim firms for medical negligence in England and Wales.
- Per annum, we recover over £30 million in medical negligence compensation for our clients.
- We have offices in London, Cardiff, Southampton and Plymouth and can represent clients without the need for lengthy face-to-face meetings.
- We have a range of qualified staff, including a former midwife, qualified nurse executives, welfare benefits advisors, medical records officers and qualified social workers to ensure your case has the best possible chance of success.
- We can advise you on all aspects of your medical negligence claim, which includes social services involvement, financial advice and rehabilitation.
- We are accredited by medical negligence charity Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA).
- Find out about our firm or check out our Trustpilot reviews for further peace of mind.