Online will solicitors
If you are clear on what you wish to achieve and if what you want is uncontroversial and unlikely to be disputed, this option may suit you. This is our most straightforward and simplistic will writing service. You will use our will writing software and extensive precedents suite to write your own will. Once your will is finalised, we will store it free of charge.
Please note that this option is self-sufficient; there is no legal advice provided and no interaction with our lawyers.
Hugh James online will writing platform
Why do I need a online will?
By executing a will you can:
- Choose who will administer your estate after your death and pass your assets on to your beneficiaries
- Choose who will act as trustee for any ongoing trust created
- Express your preference as to the guardians for any of your infant children
- Dictate to whom your assets pass, and on what terms.
- Express a preference as to your funeral wishes
- Ensure that your estate is distributed in as a tax efficient a way as possible and that your assets are protected as best they can be
In the absence of a valid will, your estate will pass via the intestacy provisions there is no guarantee that it will pass in the way that you want it to. Our guide to the intestacy provisions can be found here:
Intestacy rules flowchart