Employment law and HR solicitors
It may be a well-worn statement but it is entirely true that “employees are an organisation’s most valuable asset”. It is equally true that getting the most from employees is no easy task, one that requires particular skills and expertise as well as a large investment of time.
Our employment and HR legal specialists deliver astute expertise to ensure that your greatest asset doesn’t turn into your worst nightmare. We work in partnership with clients to offer pragmatic solutions, minimise risk and help maximise human capital.
We adopt an innovative approach to employment law as we understand that advising about employment means going much further than just understanding the law. We take time to understand the bigger picture – the regulatory context, the internal ramifications and the sensitivities so that we can deliver effective legal solutions that work for you.
The team provides a comprehensive range of services in dealing with professional and operational HR issues and handles a variety of employment law work.
We work with a range of partner organisations to support our clients across all areas of their business. Whether it’s Activ People HR’s software that helps you easily manage your HR tasks or HR Spectrum’s boutique HR recruitment consultancy with a human touch, our partners have you covered. You can get in touch direct for further information on their services.
We deliver high quality services that make a real difference to businesses. Our services include:
- absence management
- advice on legislation, relevant case law, best practice guidance
- defending employment tribunal claims, including all preparation and advocacy
- dispute resolution and mediation
- drafting contracts, contractual disputes and implementation of contractual changes
- expert advice on atypical working i.e. part time and fixed term employees
- HR policies and procedures
- managing diversity – ensuring compliance, best practice and resolving conflicts
- managing risk of dismissal processes
- pensions and employee benefits
- redundancies, restructuring and change management
- stress and bullying claims
The knowledge and expertise among the team is second-to-none.
The availability of their partners and staff is immeasurable when a company requires immediate advice or guidance, whether this is by telephone contact or written.
Rhiannon Dale is able to relate the law to real practical advice, weighing up the pros and cons and relating it back to our business.
Louise Price is very approachable and easy to speak to, and provides quality and timely advice.
Contact one of our experts
Fill in the form and one of our experts will get in touch with you shortly.