Rhian joined Hugh James in 2013 and is an Associate in the Industrial Disease department. Her main role is working on the Coke Worker group litigation, acting on behalf of men suffering from respiratory illnesses and diseases who worked for British Coal and British Steel on the coke ovens in plants all over Wales and the rest of the UK. Rhian is also working on the final stages of the Phurnacite litigation, following the successful case won by Hugh James in 2012.
- LPC – Swansea Law School (2009)
- Law degree, B.A. Hons – Swansea University (2008)
- Primary MB – Cardiff University Medical School (2005)
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2013
- Trained at W. Parry & Company, Swansea (Qualified: 2012)