Charlotte joined Hugh James as a paralegal in the Nursing Care Department in 2011 and dealt with NHS Continuing Healthcare Claims for three years before starting her training contract in September 2013. Charlotte spent the majority of her training contract in the Neurolaw Department at Hugh James dealing with both Court of Protection matters and catastrophic injury litigation.
Charlotte qualified in March 2015 and now specialises in Court of Protection matters, assisting with providing professional deputy input to those who lack the necessary capacity to manage and administer their own finances.
- Paralegal at Hugh James Nursing Care Department: 2010
- Trainee Solicitor at Hugh James: 2013
- Qualified at Hugh James: 2015
- Alton College: 2005 – 2007
- Cardiff University – LLB Law (2.1): 2007 – 2010
- College of Law, Bristol – part time LPC (Distinction): 2011 - 2013
What do you like to do outside work?
My main hobbies are swimming, cycling and running and I take part in triathlon events. I also enjoy hiking both in South Wales and further afield.