Charlotte is an Associate in the Neurolaw department and specialises in Court of Protection matters, assisting with providing professional deputy input to those who lack the necessary capacity to manage and administer their own finances.
Charlotte joined Hugh James as a paralegal in the Nursing Care Department in 2011 and dealt with NHS Continuing Healthcare Claims for three years before starting her training contract in September 2013. Charlotte spent the majority of her training contract in the Neurolaw Department at Hugh James dealing with both Court of Protection matters and catastrophic injury litigation.
- Associate at Hugh James
- Qualified: 2015
- Trainee Solicitor at Hugh James: 2013
- Paralegal at Hugh James Nursing Care Department: 2010
- College of Law, Bristol – part time LPC (Distinction): 2011 - 2013
- Cardiff University – LLB Law (2.1): 2007 – 2010
- Alton College: 2005 – 2007
What do you like to do outside work?
My main hobbies are swimming, cycling and running and I take part in triathlon events. I also enjoy hiking both in South Wales and further afield.