Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the serious injury department and specialises in Court of Protection matters, assisting with providing professional deputy input to those who lack the necessary capacity to manage and administer their own finances.
Charlotte joined Hugh James as a paralegal in the Nursing Care Department in 2011 and dealt with NHS Continuing Healthcare Claims for three years before starting her training contract in September 2013. Charlotte spent the majority of her training contract in the Neurolaw Department at Hugh James dealing with both Court of Protection matters and catastrophic injury litigation.
- Senior Associate at Hugh James: 2022
- Associate at Hugh James
- Qualified: 2015
- Trainee Solicitor at Hugh James: 2013
- Paralegal at Hugh James Nursing Care Department: 2010
- College of Law, Bristol – part time LPC (Distinction): 2011 – 2013
- Cardiff University – LLB Law (2.1): 2007 – 2010
- Alton College: 2005 – 2007