David Hulse heads up the Hugh James Independent Financial adviser team. An experienced adviser looking after personal and professional clients based all over the UK from London to Edinburgh and closer to home here in South Wales.
David has a long-standing career in financial services spanning nearly 20 years. He’s held management positions and senior financial planning roles in high street banks such as NatWest, Lloyds, and the Principality, and in boutique asset management companies based in South Wales.
Born and raised in North Wales, David is a native Welsh speaker.
- Wealth Management
- Pensions and Retirement advice
- Family & Personal Protection
- Business Protection
- Charity Investments
- Trust planning
- Estate Planning and inheritance tax advice
- Professional services advice with regards to divorce, trustee and court of protection cases
Career & Memberships
- Cardiff Metropolitan University 1994 – 1997
- DipPFS (DM) Level 4 Qualification in Financial planning
- ACSI, Associate of Chartered. Institute of Securities. & Investments
- Member of the PFS and CII.