Gareth has worked exclusively on clinical negligence claims since 2010, involving defendants in both England and Wales.
During this time he has experienced claims involving a broad range of medical conditions and complications. Of particular interest to Gareth are claims involving nerve injuries and chronic pain conditions, orthopaedic injuries/complications, hospital acquired infections, vascular cases, general surgical cases and bowel injury cases.
Gareth has secured significant settlements for clients but treats all cases equally irrespective of their value.
He aims to help and advise clients with their claims in a straightforward and understandable manner during what can be a very traumatic and sensitive period of time.
Gareth has expertise in the following areas of clinical negligence:-
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Nerve injuries and chronic pain conditions
- Vascular cases
- General surgical cases
- Bowel injury cases
- Delay in diagnosis and missed diagnosis of cancer
- Ophthalmic negligence
- Claims against both NHS and Private Consultants, GPs, Nurse practitioners, Pharmacists
- Cardiff Law School (LPC): 2004
- University of Wales, Swansea (MA): 2002
- University of Wales, Swansea (LLB): 2000
- Associate at Hugh James: 2016
- Associate at Cordner Lewis Solicitors: 2013
- Trained at Cordner Lewis Solicitors (Qualified: 2009)