Sami is a Senior Associate within the Serious Injury Department at Hugh James. He has over 15 years’ experience across a wide spectrum of personal injury litigation.
Having initially assisted widely renowned partners on serious and catastrophic injury claims as a trainee and in his early post qualification years, he now has principal conduct of such claims with substantial six and seven figure valuations. In 2022 alone he recovered in excess of £12 million in damages.
He has undertaken many fatal, brain injury, complex orthopaedic and polytrauma claims arising from a multitude of tortious circumstances and has an ever-developing spinal cord injury practice.
Sami has a long-standing commitment in his work of advising and supporting people in the face of great adversity through to more positive outcomes and it is this which inspires him the most.
He is the Secretary of the Merseyside Spinal Injury Association Group and a member of MASCIP.
He is recognised in the Legal 500 2023/24 publication as a ‘key lawyer’ in the field.
Career and education history
- University of London, LLB Law : 2004
- Trained at Pannone LLP: 2007 – 2009
- Qualified at Fentons LLP : 2009
- Solicitor and Associate at Fentons LLP and Slater and Gordon UK Ltd : 2009 – 2018
- Solicitor and Senior Associate Potter Rees Ltd and Hugh James LLP: 2018 to date