Banking And Finance Law
Our multi-disciplinary team delivers bespoke and flexible solutions advising on a whole range of financing transactions, from basic secured and unsecured lending to drafting and negotiating complex syndicated loan facilities. The team regularly advises on acquisition finance, refinancing existing facilities, development loans, intercompany loans, revolving credit facilities and intercreditor issues.
We have an insight and appreciation of the commercial needs of our clients, We take pride in the quality and speed of delivery of our advice, our innovative, practical solutions and, most importantly, our commercial awareness.
Our lender clients include:
- major UK banks such as HSBC, AIB UK, Lloyds, Natwest and RBS;
- challenger banks such as Metro Bank, Hodge Bank and Redwood Bank;
- alternative finance lenders such as the Development Bank of Wales;
- building societies such as Principality.
Our borrower clients include:
- private companies including manufacturers, breweries, financial service providers, technology design and manufacture companies and property developers, ranging from private investors to large multi-national companies;
- not-for-profit entities including education providers and charities; and
- housing associations.