We deliver a wide range of services to busy HR teams to assist them in delivering results. We understand that advising about people goes well beyond the law. We take time to understand the bigger picture - the regulatory context, the internal ramifications and the sensitivities to ensure that your objectives are achieved. Our service is provided by highly experienced practitioners with extensive HR experience, senior management and consultancy experience.
- banking and finance
- housing associations
Services can be provided as one-off projects alongside your own in-house team or as an ongoing support to businesses; ranging from high level strategic support to more immediate crisis management.
The Hugh James HR consultancy service is an integral part of the employment and HR services team. This means that it complements the employment law advice services and ensures that clients have a complete HR solution.
Real value and a positive impact to organisations can be achieved by HR practitioners developing or directing strategy or actually delivering a 'hands on' service in the workplace.
- boardroom and executive issues
- managing change in the workplace
- conflict management
- dispute resolution
- investigation of grievances or disciplinary issues
- mediation services with ACAS accredited mediators
- compliance audit
- development/implementation of staff opinion surveys
- HR strategy
- interim management
- job evaluation
- managing redundancies or re-organisations
- mentoring and coaching
- TUPE transfers
- outsourcing your HR requirements
- performance management
- pay and benefits review and benchmarking.