The Employment and HR Services team deliver their employment law update, covering key case law developments and legislative changes likely to be of interest to HR practitioners.
Louise Price starts our employment law update, discussing recent interesting case law decisions and Christine Bradbury then considers legislative changes and other likely employment law changes on the horizon.
The seminar covers a number of topics, including:
- Manifestation of religion or belief
- Holiday pay on termination and whether a manager holding a disciplinary has to meet an employee before deciding to dismiss
- The Data Protection and Digital Information Bill
- New family friendly legislation
- Employment Relations (Flexible Working) Act 2023
We have posted the webinar recording above, for you to watch at your leisure.