Legal Network Wales
Wales’ only dedicated legal referral and support service
Legal Network Wales is a FREE referral and support network operated by Hugh James and launched in February 2014. Hugh James have been a hub firm for a similar network since 2007 and has successfully worked with around 170 firms in South, West and Mid Wales.
Why join Legal Network Wales?
- Fee share arrangements for referrals of work
- Non-poaching commitment
- Seminar and training programme
- Free enquiry line
- Access to our buying group
- Financial planning advice
- Specialist broker for insurances including PII
- Referral opportunities to your firm
- Dedicated relationship manager
Benefits of membership:
- UP TO 10% FEE SHARE OF FINAL PROFIT COSTS – Earn money on cases that you do not wish to deal with. Our fee share payment terms are simple – when the client pays us we pay you. For full details of our fee share arrangements, please contact us.
- NON-POACHING COMMITMENT – We will not cross sell or actively market Hugh James to any client you refer to us. We want your clients to stay your clients.
- SAVE MONEY ON TRAINING YOUR STAFF – Our competitively priced seminars offer a diverse range of topics to ensure that they are relevant for the majority of our member firms. It gives all staff the opportunity to enhance their professional development.
- FREE ENQUIRY LINE – You will have access to a no cost enquiry line on any technical legal matter.
- REDUCE THE COST OF YOUR OVERHEADS – We have relationships with local suppliers who are able to offer you reduced rates so that they can save money on stationery, printing, shredding, utilities and DX, IT and Telecoms and compliance, practice management advice and support.
- FINANCIAL PLANNING ADVICE – We offer independent financial advice you can trust that is authorised and regulated by the FCA and SRA. This means that any advice we give will be backed by two professional bodies so you can be certain that your client is in safe hands. Should you wish to receive it, we offer you 20% of the initial fee we receive.
- DEDICATED INSURANCE BROKER – You will have access to a specialist Welsh broker, who can offer preferential rates and service on all insurances, including PII, regardless of your firm’s size or area of practice.
- OPPORTUNITY FOR FREE WORK REFERRALS – When a client’s requirements fall within your remit and not ours, we endeavour to refer clients to our member firms within the network.
- FREE LEGAL NEWS UPDATE – Emailed quarterly, we keep you up to date with changes in the profession and relevant legal news stories.
- NATIONAL COVERAGE – We have a London office and links with other full service law firms across the UK and can therefore assist you with referring work outside of Wales if required.
Some comments from our member firms:
“Being part of Legal Network Wales means we can refer our clients to a chambers rated firm, safe in the knowledge that they will not poach our clients. The fee share on billed matters is also an additional source of revenue for work we would ordinarily have turned away.”
“Legal Network Wales has and continues to be a ‘win win’ experience for us! Not only has it had the benefit of increased revenue as a result of fee sharing but we have cut costs as a result of the buying group by saving money on electricity bills, stationery and DX.”
“The corridor service has proved to be a valuable resource for us. We have received prompt access to a lawyer who has dealt with our queries on a number of occasions.”
Seminar and training programme:
Legal Network Wales hold a number of varied CPD seminars at different locations across South Wales. With prices starting from £15 for three hours of CPD it is a very cost effective way of ensuring all your staff are progressing their professional development.
To see a list of our upcoming seminars click here.
Through being a member of Legal Network Wales, you can save money on your overheads. We have negotiated special deals with a number of suppliers and where relevant, offer a free cost comparison review.
||Stationery & Print
||Complete insurance service
|Matthews Confidential Shredding
||Utilities & DX Reviews
||Compliance and practice management support
||National property and probate search provider
||Mailing equipment and software
||Bottle and mains fed water coolers
||End to end marketing agency offering creative & design and online marketing
If you have any further queries or are interested in joining Legal Network Wales please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 029 2066 0559. Follow us on Twitter @HughjamesLNW