Ceri acts in estate administration cases on behalf of high street banks.
- Probate and estate administration
- Trained at David Prosser & Co
- Qualified: 2014
- Joined Hugh James: 2016
Acted on behalf of a number of high street banks in a variety of estates including; intestate estates, agricultural estates, trusts in estates and dealing with foreign assets in estates.
- University of Glamorgan 2006: Psychology and Criminology 2:1 Hons
- University of Glamorgan 2009: Graduate Diploma in Law
- Cardiff University 2010: Legal Practice Course
What do you love most about your job?
I really enjoy working with others and my role in estate administration means I am in contact with a variety of people on a daily basis. My job also allows me to support people through a very difficult time in their lives.
What do you like to do outside work?
I love to read and take my dog on long walks.