Kieran is an Associate in the Contested Wills, Trusts and Estates team based in London, regularly representing clients on all matters of trust, will and estate disputes, including Inheritance Act claims.
Kieran has a keen interest and specialism in digital assets, such as cryptocurrency, advising clients who are faced with any issues or disputes relating to such assets.
Kieran has also recently built up a reputation for advising on a rather discrete area of law relating to Joint Tenancy severance disputes, following on from the successful High Court case of Dunbabin & Ors. v Dunbabin EWHC  EXHC 241 (Ch).
- Bespoke wills and digital assets advice
- Bespoke advice surrounding digital estate planning with a focus on cryptocurrency
- Joint tenancy severance disputes
- Associate at Hugh James: 2021
- Associate at Linklaters LLP: 2020
- Qualified Gordon Dadds LLP: 2018
- Trained at Gordon Dadds LLP: 2016
- University of Law Bristol, LPC: 2016
- University of Exeter, LLB Hons: 2011
- Association of Contentious Trusts and Estates Practitioners (ACTAPS)