Real estate assets form a core part of the business strategy of many lenders, investors and trading businesses. Our leading real estate finance lawyers have a diverse range of experience in all aspects of real estate finance, to ensure that you receive specialist, tailored advice to guide you through your transaction.
We take pride in the quality and speed of delivery of our advice, our innovative thinking and, most importantly, our commercial awareness. We provide creative, practical and commercial solutions to get your real estate finance deal done.
We advise on:
- acquisition and investment finance;
- development and construction finance;
- mezzanine finance;
- preparation of certificates/reports on title;
- intercreditor arrangements; and
- perfection of security.
Our team acts for a wide variety of commercial lenders and well known borrowers from across the public, private and third sectors. The team has advised clients in respect of lending secured against a range of property assets including:
- buy to let assets and portfolios (from one property to portfolios with in excess of 60 properties);
- stadiums, sports grounds and leisure complexes;
- retail shops and shopping centres;
- car dealerships;
- petrol stations;
- mixed-use properties;
- pubs, restaurants and hotels;
- residential healthcare sites and care homes;
- pharmacies, doctors and dental surgeries;
- commercial and office spaces; and
- manufacturing sites, warehouses and light industrial units and estates.
We aim to facilitate draw down of funds on time by taking a commercial approach, providing concise advice, and fundamentally, anticipating and highlighting problems as early as possible in every transaction.
We offer a fully transparent range of scale fees to our clients provide a clear, complete package of costs at the outset of every instruction we receive.