We advise trustees (both professional and lay) and beneficiaries on a range of trust disputes, including:
- onshore trust disputes;
- offshore trust disputes including Channel Island (Jersey and Guernsey), Isle of Man, BVI, Gibraltar and Cayman Island trust disputes;
- actions to remove trustees;
- claims for an inventory and account;
- disputes between trustees;
- disputes between beneficiaries;
- claims by or against trusts;
- queries regarding trust assets; and
- variation of trusts.
What is a trust dispute?
A trust dispute is any dispute relating to the administration or validity of a trust. Whether you are involved in a dispute over the value of trust assets, the interpretation of a trust or trust dispute, a trustee dealing with feuding beneficiaries or need to know how to remove a trustee, we can help.
We aim to resolve trust disputes quickly and cost-effectively and have significant experience in dealing with all manner of onshore and offshore trust issues.