Employment Law Solicitors
It may be a well-worn statement but it is entirely true that “employees are an organisation's most valuable asset”. It is equally true that getting the most from employees is no easy task, one that requires particular skills and expertise as well as a large investment of time.
Our employment and HR legal specialists deliver astute expertise to ensure that your greatest asset doesn't turn into your worst nightmare. We work in partnership with clients to offer pragmatic solutions, minimise risk and help maximise human capital.
We adopt an innovative approach to employment law as we understand that advising about employment means going much further than just understanding the law. We take time to understand the bigger picture - the regulatory context, the internal ramifications and the sensitivities so that we can deliver effective legal solutions that work for you.
The team provides a comprehensive range of services in dealing with professional and operational HR issues and handles a variety of employment law work.
- absence management;
- advice on legislation, relevant case law, best practice guidance;
- defending employment tribunal claims, including all preparation and advocacy;
- dispute resolution and mediation;
- drafting contracts, contractual disputes and implementation of contractual changes;
- expert advice on atypical working i.e. part time and fixed term employees;
- HR policies and procedures;
- managing diversity - ensuring compliance, best practice and resolving conflicts;
- managing risk of dismissal processes;
- pensions and employee benefits;
- redundancies, restructuring and change management;
- stress and bullying claims; and