Family Law Solicitors
Our specialist family solicitors deliver expert family law advice sensitively and in a professional manner.
Whether you are planning your marriage or are experiencing a breakdown in your relationship, it is important that you get the right legal advice to help you resolve any issues that have arisen. Getting it right will ensure you are protected in the future.
Our team of specialist family law solicitors will work closely with you to establish your aims in order to achieve the best outcome for you. We look at the whole picture and deal with matters in a sensitive, practical and non-confrontational way. We will, of course, adopt a tougher approach when required to get the right result.
Our team has vast experience in advising both middle income and high net worth individuals on complex family matters including cases with businesses, trusts and pensions issues.
We can provide expert advice on the following areas:
- Divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships and separation
- Middle income and high net worth financial division on divorce or dissolution
- Prenuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Financial disputes between unmarried couples (Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act disputes)
- Disputes between parents and grandparents in relation to children or grandchildren including child arrangements and parental responsibility
- Disputes between parents in relation to financial provision for children (Schedule I of the Children Act 1989)