In our second quarterly webinar, Associate Rebecca Andrews from the Environmental claims team at Hugh James, looked at the recent decisions of the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) in the following claims brought under Part 1 of the Land Compensation Act:
- Aldridge & Others v London Southend Airport Company Ltd (case reference LCA 65 2019) 11/03/2021
- Russell v Transport for London (case reference LCA 291 2019) 16/11/2020
- The Tribunal’s approach to valuation, and evidence of physical factors in these cases
- The significance of the Tribunal’s findings in these cases for other Part 1 claims
- The Tribunal’s approach to costs in these claims
- There was also a live Q&A to finish with Neil Stockdale and Rebecca Andrews
We have posted the webinar recording above, for you to watch at your leisure.