Watch our webinar replay on the impact of the PCR on development agreements
This webinar looked at the impact of public procurement rules on planning obligations and development agreements. These issues are examined in light of the Court of Appeal judgment in the case of Faraday v West Berkshire Council [November 2018].
Emily Powell, Partner in the Commercial team, and Rachel Arentsen, Senior Associate in the Commercial Property team hosted the webinar, which covered:
- an overview of relevant public procurement rules
- what constitutes a ‘public works contract’
- development of case law in land development context
- structure of development agreements
- treatment of planning obligations involving works
- mitigating procurement risk and best practice
We have posted the webinar recording above, for you to watch at your leisure.
We regularly host webinars on legal topics that may be of interest to you and your organisation. Click the link below and fill in your details to sign up to receive the latest notifications about future webinars.
Sign up for the latest webinar updates