10 June 2021 | Webinars | Article by Rebecca Andrews
Webinar: Recent Tribunal Decisions for Claims Brought Under Part 1 of the Act | June 2021
Watch our webinar replay for the second one in our series: Land Development and Compensation - Putting People First
In our second quarterly webinar, Associate Rebecca Andrews from the Environmental claims team at Hugh James, looked at the recent decisions of the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) in the following claims brought under Part 1 of the Land Compensation Act:
- Aldridge & Others v London Southend Airport Company Ltd (case reference LCA 65 2019) 11/03/2021
- Russell v Transport for London (case reference LCA 291 2019) 16/11/2020
- The Tribunal's approach to valuation, and evidence of physical factors in these cases
- The significance of the Tribunal's findings in these cases for other Part 1 claims
- The Tribunal's approach to costs in these claims
- There was also a live Q&A to finish with Neil Stockdale and Rebecca Andrews
We have posted the webinar recording above, for you to watch at your leisure.
View full webinar series
Sign up for future webinars
We regularly host webinars on legal topics that may be of interest to you and your organisation. Click the link below and fill in your details to sign up to receive the latest notifications about future webinars.
Sign up for the latest webinar updates
What do you want to hear in future webinars?
The information on the Hugh James website is for general information only and reflects the position at the
date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be treated as such. If you would like
to ensure the commentary reflects current legislation, case law or best practice, please contact the blog author.