Anna is a specialist Asbestos Litigator who has been helping individuals diagnosed with asbestos related illnesses to claim compensation since she qualified as a Solicitor in 2007.
Anna is proud to work closely with support groups and charities, raising awareness of the continuing risks associated with exposure to asbestos, despite it having been banned by the end of the last century. She also works to raise awareness of people’s eligibility to make a legal claim for compensation and also claim state benefits from DWP.
“Making a claim for compensation is such a personal choice, however I believe that everyone should be made aware of the options available to them, to enable them to make an informed decision for themselves.”
She is sensitive to the extremely stressful situation that her clients find themselves in, following receipt of an asbestos related diagnosis and is able to advise clients in a straightforward and informal manner.
Throughout her career, Anna has helped clients recover compensation for Mesothelioma, Asbestosis, Diffuse Pleural Thickening and Asbestos-related Lung Cancer. She also has experience of:
- Asbestos related shipping claims, utilizing the P&I Clubs group of insurance.
- The T&N Asbestos Trust for both ex-employees and ex-contractors
- The Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme for Clients who were exposed to asbestos with a previous employer, but where the employer’s liability insurance can no longer be traced.
- As a Cheshire based Solicitor, she has particular experience in helping clients in this area and has specialist knowledge of the companies in Cheshire, Staffordshire and the Northwest, where clients have been exposed to asbestos.
- APIL Senior Litigator
- Law Society Personal Injury Specialist Accreditation