Pleural thickening compensation claims
Pleural thickening has a number of causes, one of which is asbestos exposure. If you or a loved one has contracted pleural thickening and you have been exposed to asbestos dust, then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim. The Hugh James specialist asbestos team is hugely experienced in helping people affected by pleural thickening, and we’re passionate about fighting for compensation and benefits for our clients.
How can Hugh James help me?
Our specialist asbestos team can help pleural thickening patients to claim financial support from the government, where thickening is both diffuse and bilateral (link to our benefits specific page), as well as looking into a legal claim for compensation. Any legal claim would be brought against the entity responsible for exposing you to asbestos dust, which is most commonly a former employer. If your former employer is no longer trading, then claims can be brought against their insurers, instead.
Why choose Hugh James?
- A ‘no win no fee’ service
- An obligation-free initial consultation to discuss your case;
- Ongoing meetings via phone or in person at a location to suit you. We have five offices across England & Wales, and so wherever you’re based, we can arrange to come out to see you where you wish;
- Research on your behalf to establish how you may have come in to contact with asbestos; and
- A highly experienced team of specialist solicitors who practice solely in the field of asbestos litigation.
We are experts in dealing with pleural thickening claims and will ensure that you and your family get the help you need. Our lawyers have been successfully handling industrial disease and asbestos cases for individuals and families for over 50 years. We understand that a pleural thickening diagnosis is worrying, so we provide on-going support for our clients and their families and make sure the process is as straightforward as possible.
We are relentless in the pursuit of justice. Our specialist team will provide expert legal advice to ensure you receive the best care and the highest level of compensation.