Alannah is an Associate in the Industrial Disease department, specifically focusing on industrial injury claims such as hearing loss claims. Alannah also has experience in dealing with group actions.
She is currently working in a team specialising in noise induced hearing loss claims against the Ministry of Defence on behalf of current and former service personnel.
Alannah joined Hugh James in 2007 as a paralegal before undertaking her training contract with the firm. She has had experience in the Specialist Personal Injury, Neurolaw and Nursing Care departments before joining the Industrial Disease department in 2012, into which she qualified in 2013.
- Associate at Hugh James: 2017
- Qualified: 2013
- Trainee Solicitor at Hugh James: 2011
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2007
- Cardiff University: Legal Practice Course 2007
- Aberystwyth Univeristy: LLB Law 2006
- Olchfa Comprehensive School