Alun joined the Housing Management team as a Solicitor in December 2021. Prior to this, Alun worked as a Paralegal in the Industrial Disease team before undertaking his training at William Graham Law Ltd where he qualified with experience in commercial and civil disputes and regulatory defence matters.
Alun advises local authorities and registered social landlords on disrepair matters and housing management related issues.
- Solicitor at Hugh James, Dispute Resolution – Housing Management: December 2021 - present
- Solicitor at William Graham Law Ltd (WGL), Civil and Commercial Litigation and Defence Regulatory: June - November 2021
- Qualified at William Graham Law Ltd: June 2021
- Trained at WGL: September 2019 - May 2021
- Paralegal at WGL: February 2019 - August 2019
- Paralegal at Hugh James, Industrial Disease, Coke Ovens: May 2016 - January 2019
- RTA Claims Handler at JC&A Solicitors, Southport: June 2015 - April 2016
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Cardiff University: 2017-2019
- LLB Law, University of Liverpool: 2012-2015