Amy joined the Commercial Property team as a solicitor in June 2022, having recently qualified as a Solicitor. Prior to joining Hugh James, Amy worked as a Paralegal and then trained in Cardiff gaining extensive experience within personal injury claims. Amy was also integral to overseeing the procedural changes required following the 2021 reforms to personal injury law at her previous firm.
- Solicitor at Hugh James, Commercial Property: June 2022 – Present
- Solicitor at Admiral Law, Personal Injury: September 2021 – June 2022
- Qualified at Admiral Law: September 2021
- Chartered Legal Executive at Admiral Law, Personal Injury: May 2021 – September 2021
- LLM Advanced Legal Practice, University of the West of England: 2017 - 2019
- Paralegal at Admiral Law, Personal Injury: August 2016 – May 2021
- LLB Law, University of the West of England: 2013 - 2016