Anu started her training contract with Hugh James in September 2019. She spent 18 months of her training contract in the Neurolaw department, working with catastrophic injury litigation and Court of Protection matters.
Anu qualified in September 2021 and now specialises in catastrophic injury litigation, representing clients who have suffered traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2021
- Trained at Hugh James: 2019
- University of Law, MSc in Law, Business and Management: 2019
- University of Law, LPC: 2019
- Cardiff University, LLB Law & Criminology: 2018