Campbell is an Associate in the corporate commercial team at Hugh James and works on all aspects of corporate transactional work, including mergers, acquisitions, debt and equity investments, management buyouts (MBOs) and disposals. He also advises companies on commercial contracts and general company law.
Campbell has a particular background in advising on the buying and selling of dental practices. Campbell therefore has expertise on the relevant regulatory aspects such as the Care Quality Commission and NHS and how these might affect transactions.
Campbell has experience working with a variety of clients, across a wide range of corporate commercial matters, including:
Advising a corporate group who operated various dental practices on a multi-million pound refinance, and simultaneous purchase of a new practice.
Advising and negotiating a framework and services agreement between a sports media start-up company and a social media outlet.
- Solicitor at Meade King August 2017 - May 2021
- Employment Law Solicitor at Co-op Legal Services September 2016 - July 2017
- Completed training contract at Co-op Legal Services September 2014 - August 2016
- Co-op Legal Services July 2011 - August 2014
- University of Plymouth LPC 2010-2011
- University of Plymouth LLB 2007-2010