Fiona joined Hugh James in March 2020 and is a solicitor in the Military Claims team within the Industrial Disease department. She currently specialises in noise induced hearing loss claims against the Ministry of Defence on behalf of ex-military and serving personnel.
Prior to joining Hugh James, Fiona worked for NewLaw Solcitors where she gained extensive experience in civil litigation dealing with motor and public liability claims.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2020
- Qualified at NewLaw Solicitors, Bristol: 2019
- Trained at NewLaw Solicitors, Bristol
- University of West of England, LLB (Hons): 2012
- The Law Society
- Supporter of the Bristol Law Society