Francesca Bamsey joined Hugh James in February 2013. Francesca works in the Claimant Litigation Division specifically in industrial injury claims such as hearing loss claims.
- Industrial disease litigation
- Group actions
- Noise induced hearing loss claims
Francesca qualified as a solicitor in September 2009 after completing her training contract at JCP Solicitors. She then worked at New Law Solicitors for three years specialising in personal injury claims, specifically in road traffic accidents.
- Swansea University Legal Practice Course
- LLB Law Degree at Swansea University
- Neath Port Talbot College
- Dyffryn Comprehensive school
What do you love most about your job?
Every day brings a new challenge and an opportunity to expand knowledge. Clients are the main focus and their satisfaction is paramount.
What do you like to do outside work?
I participate in CrossFit training. I enjoy attending concerts and festivals, travel and spending time with friends and family.