I joined Hugh James in April 2013, I work in the claimant litigation division particularly dealing with Group Actions, in particular the Group Action for ex-Phurnacite workers suffering with work related cancers and/or respiratory disease.
- Industrial Disease litigation
- Group actions respiratory and cancer claims
- Trained at JCP Solicitors Swansea – qualified in 2012.
- Worked within the fast track personal injury team at NewLaw from 2012 – 2013.
- Joined Hugh James Industrial Disease team in April 2013.
- Hannah was part of the final stages of the Phurnacite litigation and settled many workers claims for compensation. The favourable judgment of the Court made in 2012 in the Phurnacite claim was a ground breaking case.
- Studied LPC at Swansea University (2008)
- Gained 2:1 Law Degree at Swansea University (2007)
What do you love most about your job?
I love the opportunity within Group Actions to work with a great team towards a joint goal, and the ability to bring justice to those who would not otherwise have known their entitlement to compensation for the negligence of their former employers.
What do you like to do outside work?
Going to the gym, walking my dog and spending time with friends and family.